Greece Visa Application Requirements
Depending on the purpose
of your travel to Greece, there are
different types of visas that will apply to
the occasion. Whether you are planning to go
on a visit, study or work and reside there
permanently, you will have to apply for a
different Greece Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the Greek Schengen Visa since 2000 when Greece as a Member of the European Union, also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
General required documents for a Greece Visa Application:
download the application form, fill it
completely and with sincerity. You can also
fill the Greece Schengen Visa application
form electronically and then print a
2. 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format-a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Greece Visa.
3. Your passport and copies of your previous visas-valid for at least 3 months beyond return date-are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
4. Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Greece and the entire Schengen area
5. A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Greece and itinerary
6. Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
7. Flight Itinerary with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Greece
8. Hotel Reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Greece. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Greece!
9. Means of subsistence-Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Greece
For more information, please browse here.